AcceptableIDs 2.3


Lost I.D. Card

Replacement Voter I.D. Cards may be requested by contacting the Election Board, giving your name and address. New I.D. Cards will be mailed to all voters in each even numbered year, to new voters when they register and to anyone who changes his or her address.

Voter Registration
You must be registered to vote. Need to know how? Find out here.

Your Rights
The Help America Vote Act (HAVA) is federal legislation designed to update the voting process in the United States. Learn more about your rights as a voter.

Voting is a fundamental right of everyone. If you are a person with a disability you are eligible to complete our permanent  disabled application. This application ensures that you are automatically mailed an absentee application for each election in which you are eligible to vote. Caregivers for the disabled can apply for a standard absentee application per each election. Click this link to obtain the application.