High School Student Ambassador Program
The St. Louis County Board of Elections will be launching its pilot High School Student Ambassador Program beginning next year in 2018.
This is a perfect opportunity to serve your community. This program will allow you to gain hands-on experience as well as earn some extra cash or community service hours. Our students are a vital part of the election process here in St. Louis County.
To date, over 2,000 students who live or attend school in St. Louis County have participated.
What Student Ambassadors Do?
• Recruit students from their school to participate in the HS Program
• Volunteer during Voter Education Week, the end of September
• Promote election awareness by displaying materials on their campus
• Organize a voter registration event at their school or in their community & pre-register students at their school during voter registration week.
What Student Ambassador Receive in Return for their service:
• Certificate of Service, BOEC gift (button)
• Pay or community service hours for their work on Election Day
• Civics experience for college application
• Customer service skills for resume
• Satisfaction of helping their community
• Mention in the County Connection Newsletter
To learn more contact our High School Coordinators at either:
Bill Ground: 314-615-1806
Larry Davis, Jr.: 314-615-1872