1. Candidate Filing For County Offices Begins February 27
3. April 3, 2018 Election-Issues & Candidates -
Click here for details
2. April 3, 2018 Election-Polling Places by District
Check here for list of Polling Places by District to be used in the April 3, 2018 Election.
To view the full ballot content report of candidates & issues for this election, please click here
4. Please Note: The Election Board has Moved -
Our new address is 725 Northwest Plaza Dr., St. Ann, MO, 63074.
For a map and directions, click here
5. Unofficial Results for the February 6, 2018 Special Election
To view unofficial results from the February 6, 2018 Special Election click here
6. April 3, 2018 General Municipal Election - Absentee Information
Register On Time! Last day to register to vote for the April 2018 Election is Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
· Absentee voting begins: Tuesday, February 20, 2018
· Absentee in-office voting ends: Monday, April 2, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
ABSENTEE MAIL DEADLINE: Absentee mail applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 28, 2018. This is the last day state law allows a ballot to be mailed.
If you would like to apply for an absentee ballot for the April Municipal Election by mail, please click this link to obtain an absentee application.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
The Election Board office will also be open until 5:00 p.m. for absentee voting on the following days: February 22, March 5, March 7, March 23, March 26, March 28, March 30, and April 2.
The office will also be open until 5:00 p.m. on April 16 and May 3 for candidates submitting their April Quarterly Report and 30-Day After Report, respectively.
Saturday Voting Hours:
In-person (office) absentee voting will also be available two Saturdays prior to the election. The Election Board will be open 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 24 and March 31.
Military and Civilian Overseas ONLY:
Members of the armed forces, and overseas civilian voters must submit their absentee ballot application by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 30, 2018.