(As of 1/8/18 9:35 a.m.)
* The west side of Creve Coeur Park, including the portion of Creve Coeur Mill Rd. from the Maryland Heights Expressway to the Lakehouse Restaurant, will be closed to the public from 7:30am until 4:30pm on Wednesday, January 17th (weather permitting) to enable the installation of additional soccer field light poles. All other portions of the park will be open.
* Belle West will be closed to vehicular traffic due to a water main break in the area. We are unsure of a time frame for reopening at this time
* The lake and all boat ramps at Creve Couer Park will be closed to all activities starting 1/16 - 2/6 as part of the Asian Carp removal project. The timeline may change due to weather. For your safety, please adhere to all postings while at the park.
*Riverside trail at Simpson is open, however there is a 50 ft. section at the eastern end that had to be re-routed. The footing is sand and dirt. Users should be cautious of sand smears across the trail after rain events.
* Unger Park roads are open to the Riverside Trail Parking lot, however, the Riverside Trail remains closed beyond this parking lot
* Sherman Beach and Al Foster Trails are passable but have areas with sand and debris on them.
* The Bottomland Trail along Grant's Trail was severely damaged during periods of heavy rain. For safety reasons, this short trail has been closed. Plans are being developed to relocate the trail away from Gravois Creek.
* The east side of Cliff Cave Road including the field, River Bluff Trail and Spring Valley Trail are closed at Cliff Cave Park for construction.