Ohlendorf West

Ohlendorf West Park

1150 Hanna Road
Saint Louis, MO 63011


Park Hours
8 a.m. - 30 minutes past sunset

General Information / History
Howard C. Ohlendorf, a local businessman and civic leader, donated the property to St. Louis County in 1971 and 1976. In 1985 the entrance road and parking lot were constructed. 

In 1997 a new playground was constructed.

In 2011, a memorandum of understanding was signed to build a new Emergency Communication Commission building. In 2012, the Emergency Communications Commission’s (ECC) made special appropriations of $350,000 to pay for improvements at Ohlendorf West Park for playgrounds and trails in response to residents’ concerns.

Ohlendorf West County Park master plan/construction was completed in August 2014. The new park now has a new ADA rubber surfaced playground which incorporates new swings, climbing arch, ADA multi use circular swing, saddle spinners, shade structures, new ADA/dog drinking fountain, new concrete sidewalk which connects to the neighborhood to the west, and a new 1 mile long wood chip nature trail with exercise equipment located along the trail. 

Click here for more history on Ohlendorf West Park



Features & Amenities
 + Playground
 + Fitness Trail
 + Ga Ga Ball Pit