Requests for Roadway Service, Comments, or Questions

Thank you for contacting the St. Louis County Department of Transportation to submit feedback, questions, or requests for service along County maintained roadways. We appreciate your input and will respond as quickly and efficiently as possible.

The Department of Transportation maintains the public road right-of-way of roadways within unincorporated St. Louis County and designated Arterial Roadways within many municipalities. A map of County Arterial Roadways and unincorporated areas is available at:


If your concern exists upon a roadway that is within a municipal boundary but does not lie upon a County Arterial Roadway, then that concern should be directed to the pertinent municipality.

A concern in regard to an interstate highway or a lettered or numbered State route should be directed to the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) at 314-275-1500 or at Report a Road Concern. A map of MoDOT maintained roadways within St. Louis County is available here:


Any concern about a leaking water main or other water supply facility should be directed to the Missouri American Water Company at 1-866-430-0820.

Request for Roadway Service Form

If your concern is within unincorporated St. Louis County or lies upon a County Arterial Roadway, and is not concerning a MoDOT maintained roadway, the "Request for Roadway Service" form link below can be used to send us your request(s). After submission, it will be reviewed and sent to the appropriate staff member who will then reply by e-mail or phone.

Roadway service requests can also be made by calling 314-615-8538 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, you can leave a message at this number for requests that can be processed the next work day.

For after-hours roadway matters that require immediate attention, please call 636-529-8210. For all emergencies, call 911.


Your Comments

If you have comments or feedback for this Department, which are not requests for roadway service, you may leave those comments by clicking the link below:


Questions for Us

If you have questions about the public road rights-of-way along St. Louis County maintained roadways, you may ask those questions.