Endicott Park

2950 Endicott Ave


Park Hours
8 a.m. - 30 minutes past sunset

General Information / History
This land was purchased from the Terminal Railroad Company in 1961 with 1955 Bond Issue funds and the shelter was constructed shortly after. Management of the park was turned over to the City of St. John for a few years in the 1990s but then returned to the County.
The playground, shelter, and restroom were renovated in 2001 using funds from St. Louis County’s metropolitan park funds.


Features & Amenities
 + Playground
 + Disc Golf
 + Athletic Fields
 + Reservable Shelter





View Park Events

Park Postings:

(as of 10/11/17 10:35 a.m.)

Beginning 10/16, entry to the Scenic Circle at Jefferson Barracks Park will be closed due to construction on the Cannon Gates. Work will last approximately one week

 The restrooms at Lemay Park are closed for repair. Port-a-potties are in place. Shelter reservations are still available

Riverside trail at Simpson is open, however there is a 50 ft. section at the eastern most end that had to be re-routed and the footing is sand and dirt. Also, users should be cautious of sand smears across trail after rain events.

Unger Park is open to the shelter parking lot, but the trail is closed beyond the riverside parking lot

Sherman Beach and Al Foster trails are passable but have areas with sand and debris on them

* The Bottomland Trail along Grant's Trail was severely damaged during periods of heavy rain. For safety reasons, this short trail has been closed. Plans are being developed to relocate the trail away from Gravois Creek.

* The east side of Cliff Cave Road including the field, River Bluff trail and Spring Valley trail are closed at Cliff Cave Park for Construction.





Reservable Site Photo Galleries






Endicott Amenities